Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
The Common Core State Standards Initiative is a state-led effort coordinated by the National Governors Association Center for Best Practices (NGA Center) and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO). The standards were developed in collaboration with teachers, school administrators, and experts, to provide a clear and consistent framework to prepare our children for college and the workforce.
- Transitioning to the CCSS
---PowerPoint by Nancy Brownell
- What Parents Can Do To Support Common Core
---Document from Nancy Brownell
- CCSS: A New Foundation for Student Success Video
- 3 Minute Video Explaining the Common Core State Standards
The Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium is a multi state consortium working collaboratively to develop a student assessment system aligned with a common core of academic content standards for English language arts/literacy and mathematics.
Students will need to practice their typing skills for success on the SBAC tests!
- All schools in the District use Typing Agent for keyboarding practice.
- You may access Typing Agent by going to your school's website and clicking on the Typing Agent icon.
- If your student does not have a login, please notify your school office or teacher.
California Dept. of Education Links: