Rescue Union School District is going GREEN! We are making “green”
choices whenever we can to be ecologically friendly. The District
facilitates the distribution of community information from non-profit
organizations that is of interest and value to children and their
families. However, instead of thousands of flyers being printed in order
to send one home with each child, flyers will now be posted here.
Flyers will also be available for interested students or parents to pick
up at your school site.
Please complete the information on the application below and return it with the flyer you would like to distribute. Electronic documents are preferable. Thank you!
- 2018 Summer Camps powered by Mad Science
- Folsom Youth Volleyball
- Caring Connections with HUB 4 at Rescue Elementary
- Buddy Werner Youth Snow Sports League
- Youth Commission
- Education First Homestay
- Cub Scouts
- Renegade Youth Rugby 2 Week FREE Trial
- Hard 90 Baseball
- Join Cub Scout Pack 465
- Folsom Youth Volleyball - Spring 18 Sign Up
- Foothill Girls Softball Spring 2018
- Tutors needed for Boys & Girls Club
- Free Tutoring offered by Ponderosa High School Students at Cameron Park Library
- Cantemus Youth Chorus
- Boys & Girls Club Spring Camp 2018
- Choices For Children Recruitment Flyer
- ORHS Cheer Try Outs Info 2018-19
- San Juan Soccer Club U8 Academy
- El Dorado Transit Go Pass
- Youth Summer Academy at Folsom Lake College
- Summer Reading Challenge "Libraries Rock"