Care Solace: Calming the Chaos of Mental Health Care
Care Solace: Calming the Chaos of Mental Health Caretitle
Rescue Union School District has partnered with Care Solace to enhance our current ability to provide mental health support for parents, staff and students.
Below is information about what Care Solace provides:
Our 24/7 multilingual Care Concierge team connects students, families and staff with available, verified mental health providers and substance use treatment programs matched to their needs regardless of circumstance.
WE PARTNER WITH SCHOOL STAFF
Care Solace works alongside district staff; saving them an average of 60+ calls, emails and texts per referral, and increasing connection to community care by roughly 60%.
WE ARE MENTAL HEALTH CARE "GAME CHANGERS"
- Provide equity of access no matter the need, language, insurance or lack thereof Empathetic advocates who navigate barriers to care, reducing frustration
- Known for our relentless follow up; expediting successful connections Care Solace is a complement to school support structures and staff.
- Removes the need to research and revise resource list
- Absolves district liability from referring to unvetted providers
- Tracks all communications and outcome of referrals to community resources
- Provides districts with data on the mental health needs of community
- Bridges to community providers for needs that exceed the scope of school-based services
- Custom link for each district for use by students, families and staff members
- Care Solace navigator; matching with verified local and state wide providers
- Care Solace proprietary database of mental health providers including all pathways of care: low, medium and high severity, as well as telehealth options
- DSM-5 pre-screening service
- 24/7 multilingual Care Concierge support via text, video chat, phone or email to find available providers, confirm availability, navigate all insurance and payment
- Digital resources to support successful launch, implementation and ongoing utilization: translated materials for parents, students, staff; press packet
- Staff wellness support working through district insurance plans