Enrollment for the 2016-2017 school year will begin February 8, 2016 for Kindergarten, Transitional Kindergarten, new student registrations and transfer requests. Enrollment packets and transfer request forms will be available to parents at all school sites beginning Mon., February 1, 2016. Summer registration procedures
- During the summer, pick up and return your enrollment packet to:
- Your school office when open OR
- The District Office at 2390 Bass Lake Road in Rescue, CA
- A letter will be mailed to you around July15th with information on how to complete the Registration process online using the Aeries Parent Portal
- Click here for more information on New Enrollments
- Parents of current students may continue to use the login information and passwords originally created to Re-register your child each year.
- You will receive an e-mail from the District through the ParentLink notification system around July 15th to Re-Register for the next year.
- Click here for more information on Re-Registration for Current Students.
Parents of all students may access the system at any time during the year to view and/or update their child's grades, attendance, medical information and student information.